Husky Energy is one of Canada’s largest integrated energy companies. Based in Calgary, Alberta, it is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol HSE and HSE.PR.A. Husky and its more than 5,000 employees operate in Western and Atlantic Canada, the United States and the Asia Pacific Region, with Upstream and Downstream business segments.
Husky's Pounder Emulsions Operations Department has an opportunity for an Operations Administrator in Saskatoon. The administration group provides support for 7 manufacturing plants across Western Canada. This role works closely with the Finance and Accounting team.
The ideal candidate will be motivated to get involved in projects and project management while maintaining day to day administration.
This role requires:
- Ability to work with changing demands and priorities and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (Regular communication with the seven plants)
- Ability to managing office administration (supplies, supplier contracts, printing, trouble shooting)
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- SAP experience
- A/P, procurement, payroll, IT support experience
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide administrative support to Pounders plants including payables, time administration, and other support as required.
- Provide administrative support to the Pounders Head Office including supplies, troubleshooting IT problems.
- Provide administrative support and reporting to HSE, Engineering, Technical Services as required.
- Provide customer support
- Provide support to outside Husky departments such as Credit, Accounting, Asphalt Marketing