Husky Energy is a Canadian-based integrated energy and energy-related company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, with upstream operations located throughout Western Canada, offshore Eastern Canada, and Southeast Asia. Husky ranks among Canada's largest petroleum companies in terms of production and the value of its asset base. Husky strives to be a leader in value creation and is committed to maintaining our decade long record of continuous growth.
Husky's Technical Services department is currently looking for a Pipeline Baseline Assessment Coordinator. The position key responsibilities will include the scheduling, organizing, leading, auditing, and tracking of West Canadian Upstream (WCU) Pipeline Baseline Assessments (BLA). The role will be a permanent coordinator position required to provide support to the pipeline group.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Annual Scheduling of all WCU BLA- by system priority
- Leading or participating in the risk assessment process at field facility
- Report writing and final review of all assessments
- Auditing the assessment results
- Reporting on a monthly basis