Husky Energy is a Canadian-based integrated energy and energy-related company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, with upstream operations located throughout Western Canada, offshore Eastern Canada, and Southeast Asia. Husky ranks among Canada's largest petroleum companies in terms of production and the value of its asset base Husky strives to be a leader in value creation and is committed to maintaining our decade long record of continuous growth.
We are currently looking for an Asset Integrity Inspector
This position provides integrity support and leadership to Ram River Gas Plant and Field facilities through the development of effective/economic equipment inspections strategies and integrity assessments. This position works in a multi-disciplinary team environment with operations, engineering and maintenance staff. Responsibilities include the development of repair and alteration procedures, liaison with regulatory jurisdictions and identification of corrosion mitigation techniques. The key focus is to ensure equipment meets integrity and reliability targets and government regulation, reduce failures, minimize operating costs and extend the life of Husky’s assets.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain, optimize, and report on the plant and field asset integrity programs including pressure equipment, tanks and piping.
- Routine and turnaround integrity visual inspection and non-destructive examinations planning, scheduling and execution.
- Corrosion monitoring, inhibition and mitigation measures programs Cathodic protection.
- Perform and/or coordinate pressure equipment, tank, piping and aboveground
- Complete pressure equipment, tank, piping and aboveground pipeline integrity assessments and provide recommendations for corrosion mitigation and production optimization.
- Assist with the design, implementation and sustainment of a Risk-Based Integrity Management Program.
- Provide operations technical support and leadership through the development of effective and economical inspection and corrosion monitoring programs ensuring regulatory compliance and equipment reliability.
- Develop overpressure protection device integrity and production optimization strategies based upon maintenance and inspection history.
- Identify and participate in resolution of non-conformances.
- Develop repair/alteration procedures or review engineering work packages for material selection, weld procedure acceptance, specification and regulatory compliance and application of asset integrity principles.
- Review Management of Change proposals and participate in hazard analysis.
- Ensure the Husky and ABSA equipment inventory database is updated and complies with established standards.
- Develop, maintain and/or control Quality Records, inspection reports, integrity assessments, non-conformance reports and other necessary documentation for pressure equipment, tanks and piping.
- Provide input into standards, and procedures.
- Provide training and guidance on Integrity Management Programs implementation.
- Verify specified training and competency requirements are met and remain valid.
- Identify and implement means to mitigate integrity and process safety management risks.
- Assist in incident investigations.
- Complete or participate in facility audits and assessments to verify regulatory, design engineering and safety compliance.
- Ensure knowledge, understanding and implementation of Husky and Industry safety and business relationship standards, processes, work process and skills.