The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- NAIT Occupational Health and Safety Diploma, Uof A Occupational Health and Safety Certificate or equivalent would be an asset
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) would be an asset
- 5+ years of experience with safety programs
- 5+ years of experience with Ground disturbance processes and documentation
- Field experience in upstream conventional oil and gas is an asset
- A valid, clean Class 5 Driver’s License is required
As this position has been identified as safety sensitive, employment of a final candidate selected for this position will be conditional upon successful completion of required pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol assessments.
As this position requires the operation of a motor vehicle, applicants are asked to provide a recent (i.e., issued within the previous 4 weeks) original driver’s abstract for the preceding 3 year period when appearing for an interview.
Husky Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, aboriginal people, women and people with disability.