Husky Energy is one of Canada's largest integrated energy companies. Based in Calgary, Alberta, it is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol HSE and HSE.PR.A. Husky and its more than 5,000 employees operate in Western and Atlantic Canada, the United States and the Asia Pacific Region, with Upstream and Downstream business segments.
Husky's Heavy Oil & Gas Technical Services department is looking for a Facilities Engineer. This position is responsible for providing proactive technical Support to the Lloydminster Heavy Oil and Gas (HOG) business unit. A key focus is on stewardship and leadership for the numerous surface facilities from single well batteries to large heavy oil cleaning plants. The role will ensure safe, reliable and efficient operations and designs from a process engineering perspective.
This role focuses on support of the Thermal production and Water Treating facilities within the district.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support for troubleshooting and optimization of facilities and equipment.
- Support Husky's Management of Change (MOC) policy through design, evaluation and approval of proposed changes to existing facilities.
- Identify process and equipment improvement opportunities.
- Participate in HAZOP, P&ID, PSSR, incident reviews and other QNQC/HSE tasks pertaining to process.
- Perform system reviews for adequate pressure protection and PSV sizing.
- Provide technical support for day to day operations.
This position is based in Lloydminster, the successful candidate will be required to relocate to Lloydminster.