Husky Energy is one of Canada’s largest integrated energy companies. Based in Calgary, Alberta, it is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol HSE and HSE.PR.A. Husky and its more than 5,000 employees operate in Western and Atlantic Canada, the United States and the Asia Pacific Region, with Upstream and Downstream business segments.
Husky is looking for a Financial Analyst.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Compiling and interpreting monthly financial data
- Preparing and monitoring monthly financial reports for management, investigating variance issues and preparing the financial sign-off documents, on a monthly basis
- Preparation of annual operating and sustaining capital budgets
- Preparing quarterly operating cost forecasts
- Ensuring business activities are reported accurately and in a timely manner
- Compiling, preparing and delivering responses and presentations to the district management team
- Participating in system development activities (including testing)
- Ensuring corporate policies are adhered to