Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Member in good standing or eligible for membership with Professional Engineers and Geoscientists Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL)
- At least 10 years working experience
- Preferred candidate will have at least 7 years experience in offshore drilling operations with MODU's, ideally to include experience in harsh environments
- Current IQCF or equivalent in well control training
- Combination of both international and local working experience would be considered an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively within a team, and with others outside of the formal organization (e.g. service providers, vendors, contractors), to achieve goals
Medical (Physical) Requirements/Standards:
This posting will remain active until a suitable candidate has been found.
Husky Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, aboriginal people, women and people with disability.
Consistent with the Accords Act, residents of Newfoundland and Labrador specifically and Canada generally, who are qualified, will be given first consideration for training and employment.