A Canadian-based integrated energy company
Join Husky Energy
A Canadian-based integrated energy company, Husky invests in its people, and is committed to diversity and social responsibility.
Areas of Operations
Husky operates in Western and Atlantic Canada, the United States and the Asia Pacific region, with Upstream and Downstream business segments.
Husky is committed to responsible corporate citizenship. This includes the integration of social, environmental and economic considerations into its core businesses while engaging key stakeholders.
- A competitive compensation package based on a pay-for-performance philosophy
- A comprehensive benefits package that supports the physical and emotional health of employees and their families
- A comprehensive pension and savings program
- Health and wellness programs to support employee mental health awareness and well-being
- Dependent scholarship and summer camp reimbursement programs
Diversity and Inclusion
Husky supports a diverse and respectful workplace environment. Difference of thought and perspective are encouraged and individual expertise and talents are leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment.
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.