one of Canada's largest integrated
Field OperatorCanada Apply Now
- Carries out production changes as directed by supervisors, control room or engineering
- Supports other operators and contractors to perform day to day operations activities and procedures in compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains and operates equipment including wells, treating facilities, water injection systems, gathering systems and compressors
- Completes and maintains production and operations records ( e.g. volume balances, log sheets, work permits, and required reports) for accuracy and timely reporting.
- Responds to all emergency situations and/or incidents in compliance with Husky ERP through ICS and notifies on and off site.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technology diploma, trade certificate or equivalent
- Level 5 driver’s license
- Operator 3 - Power Engineering Certificate of Competency 3rd Class Steam Ticket or GPO C, D, or NAIT and SAIT
- Operator 4 - Power Engineering Certificate of Competency 4th Class Steam Ticket or GPO 1, GPO A, B, or NAIT and SAIT
- Operator 5-7 - Power Engineering Certificate of Competency 4th Class Steam Ticket or GPO A&B
- Safety Training Requirements
- Respectful Workplace Awareness
- Corporate Orientation
- H2S Alive
- Self Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) 3 Yr
- Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus (SABA)
- SCBA Facepiece Fit, Practical
- Fire Extinguisher -Practical
- Fire Extinguisher - Theory
- Vehicle - Driver Safety, under 3/4 ton
- Operate Fleet Vehicle
- Basic/Standard First Aid Certification
- CPR/A - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Automated External Defibulator
- Transportation Dangerous Goods (TDG) - Land
- Confined Space - Entry
- Fall Protection
- Detect and Control Flammable Substance Certificate
- Environmental Awareness Sk
- Permits (Work Authority/ Hazard Assessment)
- Spill Response
- Electrical Safety Code of Practice Awareness
- Other Training
- ATV/UTV Safety
- Management of Change
- Emergency response procedures
- Incident Management Awareness
- Field Operator 6-7: 0-6+ months experience
- Field Operator 5: 24+ months experience.
- Field Operator 4: 36+ months experience.
- Field Operator 3: 60+ months experience.
- Past project and plant start-up experience
- Knowledge of piping and valves to efficiently isolate equipment and experience as follows: Op 6-7: 0-6 months; Op 5: 24+ months; Op 4: 36+ months; Op 3: 60+ months.
- Knowledge of the operation of surface and down hole equipment pertaining to wells and of test vessels for producing accurate production numbers and experience as follows: Op 6-7: 0-6 months; Op 5: 24+ months; Op 4: 36+ months; Op 3: 60+ months.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.