one of Canada's largest integrated
Co-op Student, Corporate Responsibility Sustainability PerformanceCalgary, Canada Apply Now
Job Title: Co-op Student,Corporate Responsibility Sustainability Performance
Location: Calgary, AB
Start Date: May 7, 2019
Length of Term: 8 or 12 months
Business Unit: CorporateResponsibility
Application Deadline: February 8,2018 or once the position has been filled
Key Responsibilities may involve:
- Perform analytics on environmental data (including air emissions) and providing recommendations for improvement
- Support the Sustainability Performance team in business case development and analytics for grass-roots sustainability initiatives
- Develop and present business cases for energy efficiency and air emission reduction proven and emerging technologies
- Assist with other duties as required, such as quantitative comparisons of air emissions, detailed data collection for offset development and general research
- Travel to work site locations may be required
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary Co-op or Internship program
- Strong academic background in Commerce program with finance or energy management related fields, OR Environmental/Green process Engineering program OR any Engineering program with a energy/environment focus
- A concentration on the environment or sustainability within chosen discipline would be considered an asset
- Previous oil and gas experience would be considered an asset
- Emerging Sustainability background would be considered an asset
- Previous field experience would be considered an asset
- Candidate requires excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with other database applications would be considered an asset
- Previous experience in client facing roles will be considered an asset
- Exceptional business writing and oral communication skills
Benefits of a Husky StudentPosition:
- Opportunities to:
- take part in impactful business projects
- network with experienced professionals
- engage in a strong student network
- gain valuable exposure in the Oil and Gas industry
- Relevant experience in your field of study
- Relocation assistance
- Competitive wages
Please submit a resume andtranscript with application. Applications without recent transcripts willnot be considered.
Students moving for theirwork term may be eligible to receive a lump sum payment to assist withrelocation expenses.
New graduates are not eligible forstudent opportunities.
Please note that only those selectedfor an interview will be contacted.
At Husky, we respect diversityand embrace an inclusive culture. We value uniqueness and differentperspectives as they play a critical role in our success. To achieve this,individuals are selected based on qualifications, merit, and abilities and weencourage applications from everyone including visible minorities, Aboriginalpeople, women, and persons with disabilities.
One of Husky’s advantages is that we are anintegrated oil and gas company. From exploration to development, production,refining and marketing, we’ve got it all! Combine this with a range of learningand development tools and an inclusive work environment, and you arewell-positioned for a successful career at Husky.
We have training, mentoring and career developmentprograms and resources to help you develop both personally and professionally –as an employee or a leader. We offer many internal leadership and businessskills courses along with tuition reimbursement programs for qualifiedemployees. Every year, a significant number of our employees are able to takeon new roles within the company thanks to our strong focus on hands-on learningand development.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.