one of Canada's largest integrated
IS Training AdvisorCalgary, Canada Apply Now
- Manage end-user awareness and training as part of the development and management of IS standards and policies
- Identify training opportunities and provide formal end user training, both in person and using other methods
- Interpret organizational strategies and internal customer needs into training requirements
- Establish objectives and develop the criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities; modify training as needed to ensure educational goals are met
- Develop tests, visual aids, workbooks, handouts, multi-media, PowerPoint slide presentations and other training aids using instructional design methodology
- Review product/service documentation to ensure accurate inclusion in training content
- Post-secondary degree in related discipline
- ITIL Foundations
- Experience developing training materials including tests, visual aids, workbooks, handouts, multi-media, PowerPoint slide presentations, etc.
- Experience identifying new training opportunities and conducting needs assessments
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience delivering training in a corporate environment using several delivery modes such as virtual, video, in person and one on one sessions
- Experience in adult learning techniques and instructional design
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with IS in an oil and gas domain
- Microsoft Office including One Note and One Drive (Office 365)
- Customer service orientated
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to liaise with all levels of staff
- Sharing ideas and information readily with the team and keeping others informed as appropriate, promoting a cooperative work environment
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.