one of Canada's largest integrated
Sr Assurance & Improvement EngineerCalgary, Canada Apply Now
- Implement the HOIMS audit program (i.e. maintain audit plan and annual audit schedule)
- Lead and participate in HOIMS audits (number of audits to be agreed as part of annual performance contract)
- Support audit entities in development of their corrective actions
- Verifying audit entities are completing their corrective actions as per agreed plan
- Improving the audit program and supporting HOIMS management system review
- Post-secondary degree in a related field, preferably Engineering degree
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) and Formal auditor training (i.e. ISO 9001 or equivalent)
- Minimum 15 years industry experience with minimum 5 years lead auditor experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with business processes, operations and management systems within petroleum industry
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with risk management and process safety engineering
- Ability to write detailed, clear and concise reports. Writing skills to create simple easy to understand documents
- Highly-developed communication, leadership, facilitation and coaching skills including the ability to present to large groups and experience leading corrective action discussions.
- Requires expert level knowledge in the following:
- Stakeholder management; ability to develop inter-relationships with business units, to ensure audit results and continuous improvement plans are realistic and effective and that issues or gaps are addressed proactively
- Performance assessment and continuous improvement industry best practices; ability to understand organizational objectives and align industry best practices with performance assessment and continuous improvement
- Frameworks for performance assessments and audit protocols; ability to analyze and assess documentation against expectation of corporate standards/policies
- Measurement and metrics; ability to assess leading and lagging indicators against expectation of corporate standards/policies
- The following would be considered an asset:
- Safety certification or Project Management (PMP)
- Certified Registered Safety Professional
- Intermediate level PC skills, including Microsoft Office Professional software. Experience using management system audit software
- Operational Audit subject matter expert
- Strategic thinking/change management: ability to assess/evaluate interventions, situational changes, and modify or adjust actions accordingly
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.