one of Canada's largest integrated
Sr Industrial HygienistCalgary, Canada Apply Now
- Conduct or direct the work of Industrial Hygiene professionals to support the completion of workplace assessments and projects to ensure suitable corrective actions are identified and communicated.
- Develop and administer occupational health surveillance program and policy requirements in alignment with Husky's management system requirements.
- Advise management and employees on regulatory compliance, standards and health hazard and risk assessment and control requirements.
- Act as a technical resource for other Industrial Hygiene group resources and support the technical and professional development of the IH team and other associated professionals.
- Participate as the Industrial Hygiene subject matter expert in investigations into significant suspected work exposure related events, concerns and issues.
- Serve as an Industrial Hygiene representative on internal initiatives and external and related industry associations
- A Bachelor of Science degree. An undergrad degree in Industrial or Occupational Hygiene or a Master of Science in industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health or a related discipline would be an asset.
- Professional Certification of a registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH), Certified industrial Hygienist (CIH), or other related designation. Certification in Occupational Health Nursing (COHN) or CRSP or CSP will be an asset
- 10 years of Industrial Hygiene (IH) and/or Occupational Health (OH) experience, in the Oil & Gas industry
- Comprehensive working knowledge of OHS legislation
- Proficiency with Industrial Hygiene (IH) and Occupational Health (OH) systems and processes
- Valid Driver(s) License
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven experience reporting and communicating technical information to management, employees and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with demonstrated ability to motivate and develop other team members
- Goal oriented and confident with an ability to develop and execute plans and strategies
- Proven decision making skills
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.