one of Canada's largest integrated
Sr Manager, Process Safety RiskCalgary, Canada Apply Now
- Manage business stakeholder (HSE leaders, operations and project managers) relationships to establish operational integrity strategies and improve process safety culture
- Develop key performance indicators for monitoring and improving Husky's process safety performance.
- Provide input to the development of annual goals for corporate process safety management performance
- Review and provide recommendations for new processes and procedures to ensure overall goals and objectives for process safety management are met.
- Designs, establishes, and maintains an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish company goals and objectives; trains, supervises, and evaluates direct reports.
- Develop and/or update process safety management standards and procedures.
- Educate and train business units, projects, technical and field operations staff in process safety management best practices.
- Represent Husky in industry peer groups related to process safety.
- University Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or applied science
- A Professional Engineer designation recognized APEGA or able to gain accreditation within 3 months is required
- 15+ years of experience including experience in operations and / or major projects
- Demonstrable skills in process safety risk assessment and management.
- Project Management, and improvement projects experience
- Background in the oil and gas industry is typically required in order to understand the nature of work within an integrated oil and gas company like Husky
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.