one of Canada's largest integrated
Sr Mgr, Finance Business SolutionsCalgary, Canada Apply Now
- Liaise between Business Units, Information Services and Finance and Business Analysts to create a collaborative environment for the sustainment of Husky business applications.
- Lead the development and maintenance of standardized support processes and engagement with Information Services that generate solutions that meet user needs.
- Develop and maintain business unit engagement models that utilize leading practices that result in timely resolution of issues and proactive identification of emerging business requirements.
- Develop leadership skills of direct reports through coaching and mentoring that result in skill development and career progression for themselves and their individual contributor direct reports.
- Develop, execute and maintain a talent pool development strategy for Business Analysts that results in a resilient organization that can respond quickly and effectively to unplanned events.
- Champion Husky Corporate projects as an advisor or steering committee member to ensure the projects meet business requirements in an efficient manner and change management activities are effective in achieving end user support and adoption.
- Represent Husky interests to 3rd party software vendors (e.g. PAS Sustainment Board) such that Husky business requirements are met by the software or compensating processes are implemented.
- Post-secondary degree in Finance or Information Systems or equivalent knowledge with a minimum of 10 years related experience
- Oil and gas industry experience – 10 + years
- Business analyst experience – 5+ years
- Business system user experience – 3+ years
- Certified Professional Accountant or Project Management Professional designation is an asset
- Understanding of both upstream and downstream businesses and related business systems is an asset
- Demonstrated collaboration skills to lead cross-functional teams to solve complex problems effectively
- Demonstrated effective communication skills to facilitate common understanding of business requirements, system capabilities, project management and process changes across Finance Business Solutions, Finance teams, Business Units and Information Services
- Demonstrated forward thinking / visionary leadership skills to transform teams and/or processes to meet future needs
- Demonstrated effective coaching and mentoring skills to deliver results through building organizational capabilities within and beyond the immediate team
- Leading and developing leaders for a minimum of 5 years is an asset
- Leading or executing system implementations and/or integrations is an asset
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.