one of Canada's largest integrated
Sr Mgr, Remediation & ReclamationCalgary, Canada Apply Now
- Providing remediation and reclamation leadership and expertise.
- Coordinate rem/rec activities with other Asset Retirement disciplines (well abandonment, facility and pipeline decommissioning).
- Develop rem/rec programs, cost estimates, budgets, and plans to meet Husky's asset retirement goals. Manage an annual rem/rec program of approximately $40MM. Report on progress as required. Steward sites to receipt of reclamation certificates.
- Interact with Husky field execution teams (Operations, E&PS).
- Develop goals and measure performance against goals for all team members and conduct PPRP discussions. Provide leadership and mentoring to staff. Manage staff to ensure appropriate development is achieved. Ensure team resources, processes, and plans are in place to deliver on goals.
- Represent Husky on regulatory and industry committees (CAPP, PTAC, AER) developing policy and regulation relating to remediation/reclamation and asset retirement activity.
- Manage external remediation and reclamation consulting vendors.
- Support the Husky Operational Integrity Management System (HOIMS) by developing, implementing, practicing and/or communicating appropriate processes, systems and procedures with a focus on Health, Safety and Environment (HSE). Related processes and systems must be implemented such that project, corporate and legislative standards are met.
- Bachelor level, Geological, Engineering, Environmental, or Biology Degree
- Masters level, Engineering Degree
- Registered with professional association applicable to the academic degree
- 10 years plus of increasingly responsible remediation and reclamation activity
- 10 years plus in a remediation/reclamation role within oil and gas industry
- Standard Microsoft Skills
- Proven ability to lead, deliver on goals, and develop staff
- Excellent communication skills
JobHealth, Safety, Environment and Risk
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.