one of Canada's largest integrated
Summer Student, Operational IntegrityCalgary, Canada Apply Now
- Utilize SAP to identify requirements between Data Standards and Master Data
- Utilize Spotfire software to create Key Performance Indicators
- Assist in the analysis and Clean-up of Master Data in SAP
- Participate in the improvement of the current business process design through information management to accurately identify what information needs to be stored within the proper Husky approved tool
- Assist in the clean-up or migration of legacy documentation to proper Husky Repositories
- Must be returning to studies at a recognized post-secondary institution in the fall following the work term
- Preference will be given to students studying Business or in a Technical field
- Strategic understanding of business processes
- Analytical skills both for business process and information management
- Experience with reporting, processing, and analyzing /data
- Familiarity with SAP PM (“Plant Maintenance”) and KPI development would be considered an asset
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programsOpportunities to:
- take part in impactful business projects
- network with experienced professionals
- engage in a strong student network
- gain valuable exposure in the Oil and Gas industry
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.