one of Canada's largest integrated
Summer Student, ReservesCalgary, Canada Apply Now
- Create a reserves administration database
- Manage and document the year-end reserves process
- Consolidate and refine reports from various sources, e.g., Oracle, Microsoft Access, Excel, etc.
- Work on enhancing the Reserves Dashboard built in Tibco Spotfire
- Document various reserves processes
- Must be returning to studies at a recognized post-secondary institution in the fall following the work term
- Preference will be given to students studying Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient in Oracle databases, MS Excel spreadsheets and reporting
- Previous experience in Tibco Spotfire or other data analytics tool would be considered an asset
- Knowledgeable about statistics
- Familiar with reserves or petroleum economics software
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- take part in impactful business projects
- network with experienced professionals
- engage in a strong student network
- gain valuable exposure in the Oil and Gas industry
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.