one of Canada's largest integrated
Heavy Oil Supply and Logistics RepDublin, Ohio Apply Now
- Create monthly shipment schedules for rail and truck products and communicate to refinery, railroads and terminals; monitor daily shipments and adjust schedules as needed.
- Work with the refinery and traders to forecast and develop monthly product supply and sales plan.
- Create and maintain orders, patterns, consignees and rail routes in BDS.
- Create and maintain orders, rail and truck freight deals and auto matching rules in SRA.
- Daily actualizing of product movements in SRA.
- Create monthly Asphalt and Fuel Oil lifting schedule and assign customer lifting numbers, monitor daily lifting’s
- Monitor daily product inventory levels, update inventory run-out and customer compliance spreadsheets and allocate volumes as necessary
- Assist marketer with annual sales plan
- Develop tools to monitor rail car fleets to ensure car supply requirements are met; work with car suppliers to meet yearly regulatory testing requirements
- Optimize asphalt and fuel oil rail car pool size to minimize demurrage charges while meeting car requirements through constant communication with railroads and the refinery
- Work with railroads to schedule train schedules to meet customer and refinery needs
- Calculate monthly invoice true-up amounts and communicate to finance
- Communicate monthly rail and truck obligations and schedule to refinery as well as the asphalt and marine terminals
- Procure freight rates and work with railroads to schedule trains to meet requirements
- Procure rail cars based on contract volume requirements
- Investigate and resolve invoice issues with both railroads and or trucking companies relating to freight, demurrage and customs
- Work with customs brokers to ensure customs requirements are met for cross-border shipments
- Assist in the development and execution of annual winter rail car sublease plan
- Develop optimal relationships with railroads, car suppliers and terminals
- Gather and share market intelligence with HMSC teammates
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics, Management, Economics, Finance, or equivalent
- 3 years' experience with Solarc Right Angle
- 1 – 3 years rail scheduling experience is an asset
- 1 - 3 years relevant industry experience (ie: Energy, Refinery, Oil & Gas)
- MBA is an asset
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure and extreme deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with personnel at various levels both internally and externally.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Experience using SAP
JobSupply Chain Management
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.