one of Canada's largest integrated
Market AnalystDublin, Ohio Apply Now
- Supports the regular updating and communication of HMSC's near and long-term pricing strategies
- Development and analysis of price forecasts and inputs into the Value Chain Operating Plans
- Develops planning scenarios and economic models, pricing analytics to improve distribution efficiency and support strategic initiatives.
- Develop the optimized distribution model for the HMSC business and provide inputs into the economic models driving our US refined assets on an annual, monthly, and weekly basis
- Implementing measures to improve product forecasting performance
- Support the development of executive investment presentations
- Analytical support in running and maintaining newly developed planning/scheduling tools
- Providing ad-hoc analytical support for Refinery Operations Plans
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Equivalent
- MBA, CPA, CMA, or CFA would be an asset
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a forecasting / optimization role with an energy company
- Clearly understands the financial implications of business activities
- Familiarity with pricing, forecasting and predictive forecasting techniques
- Identifies risks associated with potential decisions and evaluates the costs and benefits of different options
- Familiarity with pricing techniques as they are applied to energy products
- Comfort with pricing tools, statistical, qualitative/quantitative, mathematic and/or economic models
- Generates multiple options to solve a problem and systematically identifies the most effective solution
- Articulates views in a clear and concise manner
- Describes complex or technical ideas in a way that business can understand
- Application of representative and logical methodologies to forecasting, economics and pricing functions
- Is able to identify weaknesses and / or biases in the qualification of own analyses
- Breaks down a complex problem into simpler, more manageable tasks/activities
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.