one of Canada's largest integrated
Supply & Logistics AdvisorDublin, Ohio Apply Now
Husky Marketing and Supply Company has a Oil Supply & Logistics Advisor position open in the Dublin, Ohio office. The incumbent will function as an integral member of Husky's Oil Supply and Logistics team.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Create monthly shipment schedules for products; communicate to the various internal & external stakeholders (i.e. refinery, terminals, customers).
- Monitor shipments and adjust schedules as needed.
- Work with the refinery and traders to forecast and develop monthly product supply and sales plan.
- Participate in strategy sessions to help develop supply/logistics distribution plan
- Strong focus on continuous improvement, increasing reliability and reducing fixed costs across our network
- Daily actualizing of product movements in SRA.
- Monitor daily product inventory levels, update inventory run-out and customer compliance spreadsheets and allocate volumes as necessary
- Assist marketer with annual sales plan
- Calculate monthly invoice true-up amounts and communicate to finance
- Investigate and resolve invoice issues with vendors
- Work with customs brokers to ensure customs requirements are met for cross-border shipments
- Gather and share market intelligence with HMSC teammates
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Logistics, Management, Economics, Finance, or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years rail scheduling experience is an asset
- 1 - 3 years relevant industry experience (ie: Energy, Refinery, Oil & Gas)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure and extreme deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with personnel at various levels both internally and externally.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Experience using SAP
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.