one of Canada's largest integrated
Asset Care Engineering Co-op (Spring 2019)Lima, Ohio Apply Now
- Develop understanding of equipment functionality and how to build a process to prevent equipment failures.
- Develop troubleshooting skills by supporting Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) reviews.
- Perform field verification and data gathering for critical equipment.
- Work with SAP and Meridium software to review and analyze equipment reliability data.
- Support Bill of Material development for critical equipment.
- Active attendance in a four-year undergraduate Mechanical Engineering degree required
- Must have strong oral communication skills, active listening skills and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to multitask and be working on multiple initiatives.
- Ability to manage large amounts of data through spreadsheets.
- Completion of at least the sophomore year of engineering college/university is preferred.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.