one of Canada's largest integrated
Crude Oil Flexibility (COF) Project Management CO-Op (Fall 2019)Lima, Ohio Apply Now
- Develop engineering troubleshooting skills.
- Providing data for engineering, procurement and construction of capital projects.
- Apply hands-on project management.
- Maintaining and developing cost budgets and schedules for projects.
- Oversee on-site construction and commissioning of engineering projects.
- Active attendance in a four year Civil or Mechanical Engineering degree required
- Minimum of one year of engineering is required with at least two years preferred.
- Computer word processing and spreadsheet experience is required.
- Must have strong oral communication skills, active listening skills and excellent writing skills.
- Completion of at least the sophomore year of engineering college/university is preferred.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.