one of Canada's largest integrated
Crude Oil Flexibility Project Engineering I&E Co-Op (Fall 2019)Lima, Ohio Apply Now
The Husky EnergyLima Refining Company produces approximately two billion gallons of refinedpetroleum products annually, including jet fuel, diesel, and about 25% ofOhio’s gasoline supply. The Refinery has been in operation since 1886 and wasacquired by Husky Energy in 2007. Husky is one of Canada’s largest integratedenergy companies and is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. Publicly traded onthe Toronto Stock Exchange, the company operates worldwide with Upstream andDownstream business segments. The Lima Refinery represents a significant partof Husky’s strategy to remain an integrated energy business.
The Lima Refineryhas a challenging and rewarding opportunity available for a Crude OilFlexibility (COF) Project Engineering Co-op-Electrical Engineer (Fall 2019).This position is open to post-secondarystudents who are interested in gaining experience in the oil and gasindustry.Recent graduates are noteligible for this opportunity.
- Work with Instrument & Electrical Project Engineers (I/E)
- Manage small scale electrical and instrumentation/controls projects-new installation and upgrade of existing electrical and instrumentation
- Assist with field support for large scale instrumentation / electrical projects - PMCS network, substations, and instrumentation and PLC system upgrades.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Active attendance in a four-year Electrical Engineering degree program required
- Junior or above academic standing; outstanding Sophomores may apply
- Computer word processing and spreadsheet experience is required.
- Must have strong oral communication skills, active listening skills and excellent writing skills.
Employment of afinal candidate selected for this position will be conditional upon successfulcompletion of required pre-employment medical and alcohol/drug assessments.
The Lima Refining Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status,sexual orientation or gender identity.
Interested candidates must apply online. Only those candidates who apply via Husky's onlineapplication process can be considered.
Students movingfor their work term may be eligible to receive a lump sum payment to assistwith relocation expenses.
New graduates arenot eligible for student opportunities.
Please note thatonly those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.