one of Canada's largest integrated
Director, Planning & Technical ServicesLima, Ohio Apply Now
- Manages Process Engineering, Laboratory, Optimization and Capital and Refinery Performance Management groups
- Provides technical support to operations through Laboratory and Process Engineering groups with main focus on process safety and then unit optimization.
- Ensures that all product sales and fee purchases meet specifications required by Marketing and/or Refinery Operations.
- Serves as primary contact at the Refinery for communications with Marketing Departments in the corporation
- Compares actual operations versus planned and determines the economic impact of variances
- Monitors and reports key Refinery performance indicators.
- Prepares economic studies and evaluations to identify profit improvement opportunities and supports recommended operating strategies
- Monitors LP model runs and calculates unit margins to identify operational changes that maximize Refinery profitability
- Develops and reviews operating plans with Operations in weekly meetings
- Responsible for making daily contacts with Transportation, Supply, Marketing, and Corporate Planning & Economics to communicate feedstock needs, product availability, and Refinery operating status
- Prepares detailed gasoline blend recipes that optimize component use and provides to the blenders, along with blending instructions
- Develops feedstock blends that meet unit operating constraints and enable operation at maximum yield value
- Makes Actual to Plan comparisons and calculates the economic impact of major variances
- Assists in the preparation of long term plans by Corporate Planning & Economics and reviews for feasibility and accuracy
- Coordinates refinery business development initiatives including interfaces with regional governments and neighboring businesses
- Generates, updates and monitors all capital budget activities.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.