one of Canada's largest integrated
Electrical Engineering Co-Op (Fall 2019)Lima, Ohio Apply Now
- Participate in Preventative Maintenance Program work such as IR scanning, transformer and motor testing, and protective relay testing
- Help with smaller maintenance projects and capital projects
- Assist the Electrical Maintenance Supervisor in the field
- Data collection, print creation and review
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year post-secondary degree program for Electrical Engineering
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.