one of Canada's largest integrated
Emergency Response CoordinatorLima, Ohio Apply Now
- Provide coaching, mentoring and technical support to the Lima Refinery Complex business units in the area of Emergency Response including interpretation, development and application of applicable procedures, practices, codes, standards, and regulations.
- Responsible for the management, scheduling, planning and execution of the site ER exercises, coordinating efforts, training and working closely with the site emergency response teams (fire, medical, oil spill response, and rescue).
- Support and assist with the ongoing maintenance and updating of the site Integrated Contingency Plans (ICP). May include the drafting and development of new site practices, procedures and programs.
- Maintain the site Emergency Response Plan(s), and ensure preparedness and regulatory compliance.
- Work closely with counterparts in corporate departments, other business units and outside authorities /regulatory agencies. May be assigned to corporate action teams on specific ER programs and other HOIMS related development and implementation work.
- Develop, maintain and implement Refinery Safety Program initiatives.
- Maintain professional knowledge of protective equipment. Keep abreast of trends in the safety field.
- On-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Emergency Response, Fire Fighting, or related role.
- Experience working in the Emergency Response and HAZMAT sector either on the Lima Refinery Emergency Response Team or other is required.
- Successfully has completed training courses in emergency response or incident command either internally or externally.
- Experience working in the petrochemical field with Lima Refinery Operations experience considered an asset and preferred.
- Understanding of safety related activities and equipment related to emergency response.
- Ability to clearly communicate in a positive manner is required.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Firefighter Level 2 certification considered an asset.
- Paramedic, EMT or CPR/First aid certification considered an asset.
- Understanding of Lima Refinery operations considered an asset.
JobHealth, Safety, Environment and Risk
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.