one of Canada's largest integrated
Environmental Engineering Co-Op (Fall 2019)Lima, Ohio Apply Now
- Assistance with tracking environmental and safety statistics
- Data collection and analysis
- Sample gathering
- Report preparation
- Use of safety and environmental equipment
- Currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate Chemical Engineering or Environmental Engineering degree program
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good written and oral communication skills
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.