one of Canada's largest integrated
Instrument Tech MSLima, Ohio Apply Now
- Operate sophisticated diagnostic tools such as: oscilloscope, DVM, laptop computer, diagnostic software systems, Hart and Honeywell communicators, other equipment specific communication devices, loop calibrators, and other process calibrators as required.
- Troubleshoot and repair instrument system failures by isolating the problem, performing repairs or replacements as required.
- Work with control engineers and operations to properly tune out deviations and disturbances.
- Read and interpret P&ID diagrams and control loop drawings.
- Research manuals and diagrams and perform Internet searches to find information to track down and repair control circuit faults or intermittent disturbances in a wide variety of modern detection and control elements.
- Develop the skills necessary to remove, disassemble, inspect for faults, repair and reassemble instrumentation devices within the refinery.
- Alter existing equipment to modify performance and operation of these devices as necessary to maintain continuous operation of process equipment.
- Work on delicate microcircuits or field devices in high or confined places, or from mobile platforms.
- Must possess technician trade certificate or related engineering/technology certification in instrumentation
- ISA or NICET certification as an Instrument Technician would be an asset.
- 2-5 years experience in instrumentation field.
- Working knowledge of computer operating systems and many software programs and diagnostic software.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in SAP
- Individual must be prepared to work safely, work outside, work at significant heights and have the willingness and ability to work overtime within hazardous environments.
- Excellent teamwork, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.