one of Canada's largest integrated
Maintenance Supervisor/Instrument ShopLima, Ohio Apply Now
- Ensure maintenance hourly activities/work orders are implemented in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist scheduling with organizing and communicating daily and weekly work plan
- Communicate daily work, set expectations related to manpower, confirm work completion, and report problem areas to Operations and Maintenance Manager/Scheduler.
- Oversee designated area work activities during unit turnarounds and outages reporting to Turnaround Manager.
- Maintain concise written records utilizing MS Office applications and SAP.
- Maintain an efficient and safe work environment that provides leadership that fosters and promotes employees' participation.
- Responsible for following all safety policies and guidelines as established by Husky Energy and the LRC.
- Actively participate in monthly Safety Meetings.
- Communicate (both verbally and written) and work effectively with other areas of maintenance (Rotating, Electrical, Metal Craft and Instrumentation/Controls) and with all levels of site personnel.
- Provide coaching and training of craft personnel as required.
- Identify need for additional training and work with Maintenance Training Coordinator to improve skills of the Husky Crafts.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical degree
- Journeyman Certification
- ISA Certification
- 5+ years of instrumentation field experience, including troubleshooting and repair
- 3+ years of Maintenance Supervisory experience (Unionized environment preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in petrochemical maintenance
- General knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and rotating equipment
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in SAP (GWOS) or other business enterprise software.
- Planning, scheduling and cost control skills
- Leadership, team building, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to organize work processes to complete tasks
Employment of a final candidate selected for this position will be conditional upon successful completion of required pre-employment medical and alcohol/drug assessments.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.