one of Canada's largest integrated
Mgr, Refinery PSMLima, Ohio Apply Now
Husky is currently looking for a Process Safety Manager for our Lima, Ohio Refinery.
The Lima Refinery Environmental, Health & Safety group has a challenging and rewarding opportunity available for a Process Safety Manager. This position will provide support and leadership for the Lima Refinery Process Safety Management (PSM) Program and Risk Management Program (RMP) functions. The position will be responsible for Management of Change, Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOPs), Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA), Process Safety Information (PSI), Facility Siting, all PSM program elements, and some Safety functions. This is a working manager position. The position will report to the designated EH&S Manager.
- Supervise and lead the Lima Refinery PSM staff.
- Maintain the Lima Refinery PSM and RMP programs.
- Schedule prepare, lead, and document Management of Change (MOC’s) reviews.
- Schedule, prepare, lead, and complete final reports on Lima Refinery Process Hazard Analysis (PHA’s) studies including but not limited to Hazops.
- Schedule, prepare, lead, and complete all Lima Refinery Layers of Protection Analysis.
- Maintain and update as required the Lima Refinery Process Safety Information (PSI) under the PSM control.
- Interface with applicable departments on the maintaining of the PSM culture at Lima.
- Oversee the Lima Refinery Facility Siting Procedure.
- Provide Oversight and champion the Major Loss Insurance Program for Lima Refinery.
- Maintain Lima Refinery Hazop Recommendations Tracking system and conduct regularly scheduled reviews of the same to facilitate timely completion of these recommendations.
- Assist the PSM staff with mentoring and educational development.
- Interface with all PSM customers to provide support in relationship to refinery operations and reliability.
- Maintain the oversight of the entire Lima Refinery HOIMS process and act as steward for the assigned elements.
- High School or GED
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering preferred
- Certified Safety Professional preferred
- A minimum of 10 years in Refinery Operations experience in either operations or process engineering or 12 years at a similar US Petro-Chemical facility
Certification as Process Hazard Analysis Team Leader
Certification in Layers of Protection Analysis
Experience and Proficient with Facility Siting.
Extensive experience PSM and RMP programs and regulations.
- Ability to build business relationships, trust, and interaction with all levels of the organization
- Working Manager
Proficiency in MS Office Applications with emphasis on Excel and Word.
JobHealth, Safety, Environment and Risk
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.