one of Canada's largest integrated
Process Control Engineering Co-Op (Fall 2019)Lima, Ohio Apply Now
- Assist with the Upgrade of Controls computers onsite
- Monitor Controls Environment for McAfee Compliance and resolve issues that arise
- Monitors Controls Environment to ensure timely backups and resolve issues that arise
- Deploy approved Microsoft updates to Controls assets
- Maintain and update asset inventory list for controls assets
- Update Network and Fiber drawings plant wide
- Assist with Installation of new networking and controls hardware for COF projects and infrastructure upgrades
- Assist with Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Power Monitoring system onsite
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Computer Technology, Computer Science, or Related Technology/Engineering Degree.
- Strong aptitude for troubleshooting
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Experience involving Administration and configuration of computers or Cisco network hardware would be an asset.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.