one of Canada's largest integrated
Process Engineering Co-Op/Intern (Fall 2019)Lima, Ohio Apply Now
- Performing unit tests and analyzing operating data to improve profitability.
- Assisting staff engineers with designs of less complex equipment such as piping, pumps, heat exchangers, tanks, etc.
- Providing operating data for planning, operations improvement, economic evaluations, etc.
- Assisting staff engineers with trouble-shooting to determine cause and solutions to operating problems.
- Maintaining and developing key performance indicators (KPI's) for the process units.
- Active attendance in a four-year chemical engineering degree required
- Minimum of one year of engineering is required with at least two years preferred.
- Computer word processing and spreadsheet experience is required.
- Must have strong oral communication skills, active listening skills, and excellent writing skills.
- Completion of at least the sophomore year of engineering college/university is preferred.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.