one of Canada's largest integrated
Project Engineering Co-Op Electrical Engineer (Spring 2019)Lima, Ohio Apply Now
- Work with Instrument & Electrical Project Engineers (I/E)
- Manage small scale electrical and instrumentation/controls projects-new installation and upgrade of existing electrical and instrumentation
- Assist with field support for large scale instrumentation / electrical projects - PMCS network, substations, and instrumentation and PLC system upgrades.
- Active attendance in a four-year Electrical Engineering degree program required
- Junior or above academic standing; outstanding Sophomores may apply
- Computer word processing and spreadsheet experience is required.
- Must have strong oral communication skills, active listening skills and excellent writing skills.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.