one of Canada's largest integrated
Rotating Equipment Reliability Engineering Co-Op (Fall 2019)Lima, Ohio Apply Now
- Gathers and enters updated information into existing or newly created spreadsheets. Data may come from engineering files or from verification of equipment located throughout the refinery.
- May contact machinery vendors for missing/required information.
- May participate in field supervision of maintenance and project work conducted throughout the refinery.
- Predictive maintenance tools may be utilized to examine machinery to assess machinery condition and to determine scope of work during machine overhaul.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Active attendance in a four-year engineering degree required, with mechanical emphasis preferred.
- Minimum of one year of engineering is required with at least two years preferred.
- Computer word processing and spreadsheet experience is required.
- Must have strong oral communication skills, active listening skills, and excellent writing skills.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.