one of Canada's largest integrated
Safety/PSM Co-Op (Fall 2019)Lima, Ohio Apply Now
- Performs daily safety procedure audits and inspections as needed.
- Assists in the delivery of the Contractor Safety Training.
- Conducts Industrial Hygiene exposure monitoring (noise, benzene) as directed by Industrial Hygienist.
- Assists with the development of HMIS signs and labeling.
- Performs field verification of Process & Instrument Diagrams (P&ID’s) and Isometric drawings.
- Assist in Management of Change meeting packet formulation and HAZOP preparation.
- Attend and participate in Team meetings involving Process Safety Management (PSM) matters and Incident Investigations.
- Performs the annual respiratory protection program audit for the Safety Department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate Environmental, Health, Safety, Engineering or Science program
- Must be a self-starter with basic knowledge of the safety and/or industrial hygiene field
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.