one of Canada's largest integrated
Sr Environmental EngineerLima, Ohio Apply Now
Husky is seeking a suitablecandidate to fill in the role of a Senior Environmental Engineer.This rolewill primarily be responsible for the development and implementation of variouscompliance initiatives as they relate to the requirements outlined in theConsent Decree with the U.S. EPA, and the recently promulgated Refinery SectorRule. These initiatives will require interaction with the Air Compliance Groupfor existing Clean Air Act Programs, including the Title V program.
- Ensure assigned federal, state or applicable government reporting obligations including spills and omissions events are completed in a timely and compliant manner.
- Maintain operational records necessary to demonstrate compliance with assigned environmental regulations/programs assigned.
- Ensure emission control equipment inspections required by assigned environmental regulations and programs are properly maintained and reported as required.
- Ensure on-going compliance with assigned environmental regulations and permits and support permitting tasks.
- Communicate effectively and timely with Engineering and Operations personnel to ensure proper project designs and general compliance with environmental regulations and permits are achieved.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of existing and proposed environmental regulations to ensure continuous compliance.
- Coach and mentor Environmental Group peers.
- Ability to perform tasks and assume the role of Environmental Manager relating to ongoing compliance and environmental control.
- B.S. Degree Engineering or related Science degree
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM), Qualified Environmental Professional (QEP), Registered
- Environmental Manager (REM) or other environmental certification
- Professional Engineer License
- Minimum of ten years of environmental engineering or related experience.
- Minimum of five years of direct refinery environment experience
- Five years of Refinery Process Experience
- Five years of Petrochemical Experience
- Advanced level experience with MS Office Applications
- Experience with SAP or other business enterprise software
- Experience with ops Environmental or other similar Environmental Management System (ISO14001 acceptable)
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.