one of Canada's largest integrated
Sr Staff Process EngineerLima, Ohio Apply Now
- Monitor assigned process unit key performance indicators (KPI's), conduct appropriate tests, analyze data and recommend changes to improve profitability, including preparation of quarterly KPI reports for all assigned process units.
- Act as a project leader on assigned capital and expense projects from conceptual design to detailed engineering. May include continuing as project leader until project completion.
- Responsible for coordination of fixed bed catalyst change outs for assigned process units.
- Provide technical assistance to Operations relative to troubleshooting operating problems, developing alternative solutions and promoting acceptance of the best alternative.
- Keep abreast of latest technical developments.
- Actively identify new areas for learning, regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities.
- Support the Refinery Process Safety Management (PSM) program including participation in unit HAZOPS, Piping & Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) Reviews, Risk Management Plan (RMP), Project Safety Reviews (PSR's), and Management of Change (MOC) meetings.
- Liaise with corporate technical staff, specified Business Units, and external contractors, vendors and suppliers to develop, review and implement operating plans, ensuring outcomes meet current and future business needs.
- Inform Management of project status and other key activities as requested.
- Prepare project-related documents such as AFE requests, MOC requests, RFQ technical specifications, etc. to ensure project success.
- Respond to ad hoc requests and participate in ad hoc projects as required.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.