one of Canada's largest integrated
Co-op Student, Thermal EngineeringLloydminster, Canada Apply Now
Job Title: Co-op Student, Engineering – Thermal South
Location Calgary, AB
Start Date: January 8, 2019
Length of Term: 8 or 12 months
Business Unit: Heavy Oil
Application Deadline: September 28, 2018 or once the position is filled
The successful candidate will work closely with experienced engineers to learn about production and project engineering.
Key Responsibilities may involve:
- Gather and analyze production data
- Prepare detailed service rig request packages for approval - includes recommendation, well history, detailed execution program and economics
- Prepare Approval for Expenditure (AFE) packages for approval of capital projects (ie. well optimization, equipment upgrades, installation of compressors, installation of fuel gas/water transfer pipes)
- Assist Production Engineers in preparation of annual production/ operating cost budget
- Conduct project feasibility studies and economic evaluations
- Analyze primary and/or secondary oil recovery and/or gas production potential
- Perform downhole calculations on oil-gas systems to compute flowing bottom-hole pressures, wellhead pressures and flow rates
- Support the Production/ Project Engineers on district projects
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.