one of Canada's largest integrated
Cold Heavy Oil Well Servicing/ Completions EngineerLloydminster, Canada Apply Now
- Provide engineering support and creation of cold well completions / workover programs and cost estimates focusing on safety and operational efficiencies.
- Site visits at service rig operations for self-learning and to ensure compliance to programs.
- Present results/learnings/completion information and recommendations to the Business Units to maximize efficiencies for future well servicing activities.
- Communicate with production engineering team and well work execution team to ensure program excellence and ensure Business Unit objectives are met.
- Assist in developing Standard Operating Procedures, post well/project reports, and benchmarking studies
- Continuous improvement to downhole design by researching new equipment, technology and communication with vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Diploma from an accredited institution
- Class 5 driver's license
- Registered Professional Engineer (APEGA/APEGS) or Technologist (ASET/SASTT)
- Completions Engineering Experience would be an asset
- Production Engineering Experience and Service rig or well servicing field related experience would be an asset
- Familiarity with government regulations, corporate policies and procedures
- Knowledge of well servicing
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Well-developed computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Etc.)
- Excellent communication, teamwork and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and results orientated
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills, as well as proven business sense.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Wellview and Salesforce would be an asset
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.