one of Canada's largest integrated
Process EngineerLloydminster, Canada Apply Now
- Monitor the refinery process parameters and recommend changes to operating conditions as required ensuring the facility operates with optimum efficiently and operational integrity
- Provide technical support for operations and maintenance departments
- Provide process engineering support for the engineering department, such as assisting in development of process flow diagrams, facilitation/participation in PHA studies, and development of engineering designs utilizing relevant industry/corporate codes and standards
- Troubleshoot process related issues to determine root cause and recommend corrective actions
- Manage chemical injection program and coordinate exchanger cleaning with operations
- Maintain facility HYSYS model and conduct engineering studies
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical / Process Engineering recognized by APEGA
- Professional Member (P.Eng.) registered with APEGA
- Minimum 3 years of experience interpreting facility process operating data to identify areas of potential improvement.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations or process engineering in an industrial facility such as crude oil refining and upgrading, upstream oil and gas, or petrochemical facilities.
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards such as ASME B31.1 / B31.3 / Sec 8 Div 1 / Sec 8 Div 2, CSA B51
- Ability to make sound engineering decisions and effectively communicate recommendations to the plant management team
- Experienced with process simulation software such as HYSYS
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of multi-disciplinary teams
- Exceptional data analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and leadership skills
- PHA facilitator training and experience
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.