one of Canada's largest integrated
Project EngineerLloydminster, Canada Apply Now
- Coordinate front end engineering activities including scope development, risk assessment, process hazard analysis, design basis, cost estimate and schedule.
- Coordinate detailed engineering activities including utilizing HLR specifications, conducting drawing reviews, regulatory approvals, and constructability reviews.
- Facilitate procurement and fabrication activities including reviewing scope of work, bid lists, request for quotation, technical and commercial evaluations, and purchase requisitions.
- Ensure contracted services adherence to cost estimates, schedule estimates and quality expectations utilizing change management processes.
- Organize commissioning, turn over, pre-start up safety reviews, document hand over and project close out activities
- Provide input into engineering specifications, standards and procedures.
- Conduct field reviews for project/equipment scoping, design, construction support and verification, punch-outs, checklists and general operations and maintenance support and troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering recognized by APEGA
- Professional Member (P.Eng.) registered with APEGA
- Professional Licensees P.L.(Eng.) and Professional Technologists P.Tech.(Eng.) registered with APEGA/ASET and with applicable scopes of practice may also be considered
- Minimum 5 years Project Management / Project Engineering experience
- Minimum 3 years previous role performing detailed engineering design
- Minimum 5 years experience performing an engineering role in an industrial setting such as crude oil refining and upgrading, upstream oil and gas, or petrochemical facilities.
- Knowledge of industry codes and standards relevant to discipline (ASME, API, CEC, ISA)
- Experienced with material/equipment specification and detailed design in applicant discipline
- Knowledge of Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Code
- Knowledge of Alberta Energy Regulator (AER) regulations and directives
- Knowledge of Alberta Safety Codes Act and applicable regulations relevant to discipline (ABSA, CEC)
- Experience using SAP
- Experience with project management methods and practices
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and leadership skills
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.