one of Canada's largest integrated
Thermal Operations Procedure WriterLloydminster, Canada Apply Now
- Identify and develop required Thermal procedures (ie Standard operating procedures). Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders such as field site trainers, safety, and field personnel to ensure procedure quality and suitability.
- Monitor, review and communicate enhancement and creation requests to the Policy, Procedure and Standard Lead
- Conduct QA / QC audits of site specific procedures to ensure quality is maintained and established standard is followed.
- Participate in the development of procedure implementation & training curriculum and materials.
- Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration skills while interacting with Operations as well as the training team, management, and all stakeholders.
- Meet with vendors / suppliers to gain expertise and collect equipment information to better develop required procedures.
- Technology diploma, trade certificate or equivalent
- 3rd Class Power Engineering Certificate of Competency
- The following academic and professional certifications are an asset:
- Adult Education Training Courses/Certification
- Business Writing for Results
- Gas Process Operations(GPO)/Production Field Operations(PFO) levels I,II,III, & IV or A,B,C&D
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Class 5 driver’s license
- Experience in presenting various occupational and technical material
- Experience in delivering/coordinating/implementing technical training materials
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry (experience in Thermal SAGD operations is preferred)
- Strong knowledge of computer programs (SAP, Outlook, Microsoft Office, LMS)
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Results driven with the ability to work collaboratively and independently in a high work load and multi-tasking environment
- Excellent presentation / facilitation & training skills (ability to conduct & lead group meetings)
- Previous experience with Risk analysis, Hazard and Operability reviews (HAZOP)/Layers of protection analysis (LOPA)
- Experience with Incident investigation such as Taproot would be an asset
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.