one of Canada's largest integrated
Thermal Plant Operator TrainerLloydminster, Canada Apply Now
- Participate in the maintenance of the Thermal Operator Training program.
- Manage and report on the training program for their respective site.
- Assess the knowledge and skills of new employees and create an orientation trainingschedule specific to the employee
- Provide direction and training of individuals, as required, in consultation with the ThermalOperations Training
- Act as a technical resource for operations staff and other departments.
- Participate in the development of long and short term training goalsfor both the Thermal groupand the Trainer's plant to ensure that these objectives are met.
- Participate in the development of and maintaina library for training and other referencematerials, pertinent to the safe and efficient operation of the plant.
- 3rd Class Power Engineering certificate. Individuals with a 4th Class Power Engineering certificate and progress towards 3rd Class certification may be considered.
- Experience in a training role encompassing development, coordination, implementation and delivery of training materials
- Experience in Oil and Gas Industry with Thermal SAGD operations experience would be preferred
- Proficiency with computers is required (experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, SAP would be considered an asset)
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong troubleshooting skills, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a high work load environment
- Excellent presentation / facilitation & training skills (ability to conduct & lead group meetings)
- Experience with Process and Safety management systems would be an asset
- A valid, clean Class 5 driver’s license is required
Only those candidates who apply via Husky's online application process can be considered. We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization; however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.