one of Canada's largest integrated
Ethanol Technician 3Minnedosa, Canada Apply Now
- Utilize the DCS system to monitor the process and make adjustments as required to maximize efficiency and maintain product specs
- Monitor plant instruments and equipment
- Create work requests in SAP for repairs as required
- Complete required process testing and water testing, and take appropriate corrective actions as required
- Prepare plant equipment for maintenance work, following Husky approved policies and procedures
- Complete and authorize safe work permits as per Husky's safety policies
- Troubleshoot plant operations for continuous improvement
- Identify and react to vulnerabilities affecting on-stream factor and product quality
- Assist in the development and execution of plant performance improvements
- Participate in "HAZOP's" and "What-If's" as required
- Review the daily, as well as, the standing orders and ensure they are carried out.
- Assist with the development and upkeep of operating procedures
- The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2nd Class Power Engineering Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an ethanol refinery or related fermentation process
- Experience with operating DCS systems would be an asset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Internet Explorer
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and facilitation skills
- Strong troubleshooting and decision-making abilities
- A valid, clean Class 5 driver’s license is required
Husky embraces diversity and inclusion, and encourages a respectful workplace. Husky works to ensure that all staff feel respected, included and valued. The Company attracts the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.