one of Canada's largest integrated
Offshore Maintenance PlannerCanada Apply Now
- Providing SAP Planning and Scheduling leadership, mentorship and support to personnel in Maintenance, Engineering, Procurement, Operations, EPC, and Marine Departments.
- Implementing actions to optimize planning processes to improve performance and attain efficiency targets in areas of equipment availability, utilization, and material consumption.
- Prioritizing work for a multi-disciplined operational team.
- Working closely with Maintenance, Engineering, Procurement, and Operations personnel to set maintenance priorities and resolve execution issues.
- Developing and monitoring an integrated two-week plan, ensuring that all operational and maintenance activities are carried out in a planned, efficient, safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Managing notifications and work orders within due dates and maintain accurate backlogs.
- Monitoring and ensuring that a high standard of data integrity is being entered in SAP and that work orders are closed in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with Procurement Department to ensure all required spares, material, and service contracts are in place to execute the work as per the work order scope.
- Performing periodic auditing of maintenance procedures and practices.
- Working closely with onshore and offshore personnel to identify support issues and to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Supporting turnaround maintenance planning by identifying shutdown work orders and ensuring time is allotted in the weekly plan to prepare job-packs for implementation at the first opportune time.
- Inputting, analyzing, monitoring and assisting in the management of the PM/PDM process in SAP.
- Journeyman certification in relevant discipline (Electrical, Instrumentation, Millwright or Pipefitting).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with scheduling programs.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with maintenance programs/databases.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a maintenance role within a refinery, gas plant, petrochemical complex or similar environment.
- Experience in developing, and implementing maintenance plans, cost control and budgeting processes.
- Proven skills in effectively managing multiple tasks, often under pressure and within time constraints.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), and presentation skills sufficient to convey both factual and conceptual information requiring detailed explanation and interpretation to staff, professional and business groups
- Exceptional analytical skills to identify key issues based on relevant data and provide appropriate solutions/recommendations
- Problem-solving capabilities to identify key issues and recommend appropriate solutions in a proactive manner
- Excellent organizational and planning skills to set and exceed established goals, schedules, and deadlines
- Certificate from a recognized institution related to planning, estimating, scheduling, asset management, RCM, PDM and project or turnaround management.
- Turnaround planning and scheduling experience.
- Proficient in the SAP PM and MM Modules.
- Interpersonal skills and conflict resolution training.
- Travel offshore will be required on a 3 weeks offshore, 3 weeks onshore rotation: therefore must successfully complete the medical assessment and required training for clearance to work in that environment.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.