one of Canada's largest integrated
Thermal Operations Workforce AdvisorCanada Apply Now
- Work with key stakeholders and provide guidance to Operations in terms of hiring processes/best practices
- Decision maker for recruitment activities on behalf of the Lloydminster Thermal Operations Management teams.
- Work collaboratively with all SAGD leaders to create and maintain talent database for Thermal Operations.
- Update, maintain and create position profiles, review resumes, shortlist candidates and participate in behavioral based interviews
- Act as Thermal Operations single point of contact pertaining to recruitment activities including candidate selection and placements
- Manage and track vacancies and provide updates for workforce planning requirements
- Work collaboratively with Thermal Operations Training department – optimize onboarding program/packages for new hires
- Coordinate summer student recruitment including placements as well as power engineering practicum requests
- Minimum 3rd Class power engineering certificate. Undergraduate degree/diploma in education, business, or related field would be an asset.
- Minimum 10 years Oil and Gas industry experience in Operations.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Familiar with recruitment process and principles as well as Behavioral Based Interviewing concepts would be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio) and experience with applicant tracking systems or databases such as Taleo would be an asset
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and work planning skills
- Strong sense of confidentiality, professionalism and initiative is required
- Excellent problem solving, decision making skills, as well as proven business acumen
- Familiar with Performance review process and career development planning
- Familiar with management of change processes, process safety management, loss management, incident command
- Class 5 Driver’s license
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.