one of Canada's largest integrated
Co-op Student, Subsurface Exploitation EngineeringSt. John's, Canada Apply Now
Co-op Student, Subsurface Exploitation Engineering (Job 15821)
Husky Atlantic Region is currently looking for an Engineering Co-op student to join the Subsurface group. This position is available for a 4 month term starting on January 8th, 2019. As the successful candidate, you will provide assistance in the management and analysis of technical information for the Subsurface group, whose primary responsibilities cover the White Rose oil and gas reservoir, as well as future tie-backs to the White Rose field. During this work term, you will gain an understanding of how different reservoir properties have a significant impact on decisions relating to the development of hydrocarbon reservoirs. Focused effort will be on assisting with reservoir and production engineering activities for the White Rose field.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with Production engineers, Reservoir engineers, and geoscientists to assist in the analysis of rock, fluid and wellbore properties to be used in reservoir management decisions and analysis
- Assisting with data analysis to support ongoing drilling & production operations
- Monitoring of current well conditions and historical data comparisons as required
- Delivering an end of term presentation to other students, co-op supervisors and co-op office coordinators
- Completing a work term project that requires investigation of a specific aspect of petroleum engineering
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
The deadline for all submissions of applications is September 23rd, 2018.
Consistent with theAccords Act, residents of Newfoundland and Labrador specifically and Canadagenerally, who are qualified, will be given first consideration for trainingand employment.
Interested candidatesmust apply online at www.huskyenergy.com/careers. Only those candidates who apply via Husky’s online applicationprocess can be considered; however, only short-listed applicants will becontacted.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.