one of Canada's largest integrated
AccountantSuperior, Wisconsin Apply Now
- Support the development and optimization of business processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment dealing with people from various disciplines to achieve goals, and to identify and resolve problems.
- Preparation of annual and quarterly operating and sustaining budgets
- Preparation and analysis of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Ensuring business activities are reported accurately, transparently and in a timely manner
- Ensuring corporate policies are adhered to
- A professional Accounting designation CPA, CMA or CGA is required
- Minimum 5 – 7 years’ experience in a related finance role
- Knowledge of oil and gas and/or refining accounting would be an asset
- A comprehensive knowledge of integrated management information systems, preferably experience with SAP
- Proficiency in the development of MS Excel spreadsheets; a good working knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint
- Above average analytical skills in order to provide relevant information and identify key issues and relationships to determine appropriate course of action to rectify deficiencies
- Excellent business writing and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment dealing with people from various disciplines to achieve goals and to identify and resolve problems with minimal supervision
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.