one of Canada's largest integrated
Project EngineerSuperior, Wisconsin Apply Now
- Coordinate engineering activities including scope development, risk assessment, process hazard analysis, design basis, cost estimate & schedule, utilizing SRC specifications, conducting drawing reviews, regulatory approvals, and constructability reviews
- Facilitate procurement and fabrication activities including reviewing scope of work, bid lists, request for quotation, technical and commercial evaluations, and purchase requisitions.
- Ensure contracted services adherence to cost estimates, schedule estimates and quality expectations utilizing change management processes.
- Organize commissioning, turn over, pre start up safety reviews, document hand over and project close out activities.
- Conduct field reviews for project/equipment scoping, design, construction support and verification, punch-outs, checklists and general operations and maintenance support and troubleshooting.
- Site Steward for HOIMS 12 (Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operating and Decommissioning). Provide input into engineering specifications, standards and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering recognized by ABET
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Professional Member (PE) registered with State of WI DSPS
- Project management experience, 2 years
- Previous role performing engineering design, 4 years
- Experience in Operating Refinery environment
- Experience in Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) regulated Pipeline Operator
- Minimum 4 years experience performing an engineering role in an industrial setting such as crude oil refining and upgrading, pipelines, upstream oil and gas, or petrochemical facilities.
- Knowledge of industry codes and standards relevant to discipline (ASME, API, CEC, ISA)
- Experienced with material/equipment specification and detailed design in applicant discipline
- Knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) codes
- Knowledge of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations and directives
- Knowledge of State of Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services statutes
- Experience using SAP
- Experience with project management methods and practices
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Strong excel and word processing skills
Recently Viewed Jobs
No recently viewed jobs
Beware of False Recruitment
Husky Energy’s hiring process includes an interview with a Husky employee before any offer is made. Individuals selected for the formal hiring process will be contacted directly by Husky and an interview will be arranged.
Husky is aware that some job seekers receive false employment offers from individuals or organizations posing as Husky. These individuals or organizations posing as Husky may ask for money, ID, passport, or other personal contact information. Husky does not ask for this information from job seekers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.